Zoa dominated 125g

my frag tank is looking sad!!!!!! lol
19512242235_7ba0a48036_o.jpg
 
You buy those 4.4 gallon jugs of natural seawater? That's allot of jugs.
Here in south florida we pay a few hundred dollars and a truck of water comes and does water changed and fills your containers. Last time I did 75% on my 125g 75% 220g 50% frag tank fill up 100g for rap orlando and fill up my 180g container. Over 500g for $100 and I still have water.
 
Here in south florida we pay a few hundred dollars and a truck of water comes and does water changed and fills your containers. Last time I did 75% on my 125g 75% 220g 50% frag tank fill up 100g for rap orlando and fill up my 180g container. Over 500g for $100 and I still have water.
Good price on all that water.
 
Loving the daylight shots!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new