Zoa dominated 125g

really? I heard on through the grapevine somewhere that you had some, guess I was wrong. any adonis colony?
I don't have much stuff. Been busy with work and sold a bunch of stuff locally and the rest melted on my new tank.
 
I don't know. Those look like some expensive Scolys
Baby scolys are between 30-50. They colored very nice under t5s. If they looked like that when I got them they would've been 150+
 
Baby scolys are between 30-50. They colored very nice under t5s. If they looked like that when I got them they would've been 150+
Road trip down south for some sick scoly in the future. Check. Lol
 
Had a cyano outbreak in one of my frag tanks and before cleaning I decided to take a few shots of some stuff that looked great.

DSC_0638-14.jpg


DSC_0637-13.jpg


DSC_0636-12.jpg


DSC_0635-11.jpg


DSC_0634-10.jpg


DSC_0633-9.jpg


DSC_0632-8.jpg


DSC_0631-7.jpg


DSC_0630-6.jpg


DSC_0629-5.jpg


DSC_0628-4.jpg


DSC_0627-3.jpg


DSC_0626-2.jpg


DSC_0625-1.jpg
 
Nice, been a while since you posted zoas in your zoa thread :rolleyes:
 
Ok thanks, you bringing any of those to Tampa? I would definitely get a frag of them from you
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new