Zoa dominated 125g

with the MH and LEDS on.

20160522-DSC_0623.jpg


20160522-DSC_0621.jpg


20160522-DSC_0620.jpg


20160522-DSC_0619.jpg


20160522-DSC_0618.jpg


20160522-DSC_0617.jpg


20160522-DSC_0616.jpg


20160522-DSC_0614.jpg


20160522-DSC_0613.jpg


20160522-DSC_0612.jpg


20160522-DSC_0611.jpg


20160522-DSC_0610.jpg


20160522-DSC_0609.jpg
 
Love seeing the contrast between both sets of lighting. Love them under all lighting though!
 
Love seeing the contrast between both sets of lighting. Love them under all lighting though!
I love the MH LED combo. The colors look great. Very minimal photoshop with that combo.
 
What do you have to photoshop? Or was that a joke, lol?
 
Just Curious can we see a Pic Before and After Photoshop?

I am wondering how much actually Changes?
This is how it comes out of the camera and then after I white balance and adjust everything on lightroom how it come out. The last one is with the last one is with the saturation up

20160522-DSC_0616.jpg


20160522-DSC_0616-2.jpg


20160522-DSC_0616-3.jpg
 
This is how it comes out of the camera and then after I white balance and adjust everything on lightroom how it come out. The last one is with the last one is with the saturation up

20160522-DSC_0616.jpg


20160522-DSC_0616-2.jpg


20160522-DSC_0616-3.jpg

Cool.

Thanks for Showing Us.

How do you do the Blue Pics like this one though?

jps.jpg
 
Cool.

Thanks for Showing Us.

How do you do the Blue Pics like this one though?

jps.jpg
The same way. Only difference is the picture looks a lot bluer before processing. Lightroom helps remove the blue so the picture looks better. I also use a kessil along with the leds so it's brighter.
 
The same way. Only difference is the picture looks a lot bluer before processing. Lightroom helps remove the blue so the picture looks better. I also use a kessil along with the leds so it's brighter.

Do you use a Gel Filter when Taking the Picture?
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 48.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 45.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new