Zoa dominated 125g

Darn another one!!!!!! They're so pretty!!!

20171217-DSC_0011.jpg
 
shotgun 4 melanarus wrasses and you will be fine
waiting on them from my local wholesaler. I usually have 1 six line 1 melanarus and 1 yellow choris. I put them at the same time and they do ok but this is my new system and wholesalers don't order much around this time. Gotta wait till next year
 
You are amazingly calm about having zoa eating nudis....
I’m impressed, most folks would be freaking out
 
You are amazingly calm about having zoa eating nudis....
I’m impressed, most folks would be freaking out
Zoa eating nudis are not that bad as long as you keep them under control. I have all kinds of pests in my system. People think my tanks are impeccable but the truth is they're a mess full of nudis, flatworms, all kinds of pain in the buttocks algaes and God kniws what else. As long as you keep everything under control you'll be ok.
 
Wonderful thread and I love how you label the pictures with the proper names. Thank you!
 
In your experience, do zoas consume calcium alkalinity and magnesium at all?
 
In your experience, do zoas consume calcium alkalinity and magnesium at all?
right now I don't have any hard corals in my tanks and my parameters go down so something is consuming it. My zoas do best when i keep all my parameters steady and that means dosing!
 
Coraline algae is probably using your alkali earth metals
 
What are some colorful fast-growing zoanthids? What are some that are known for being difficult/melt easily for little reason?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new