Zoa dominated 125g

c8007323-4b70-47d9-9898-d2d7586ccb98.jpg
 
I love that this thread is still alive and thriving after 14 years! Proud to say, I've watched it periodically from the start! As always, jaw dropping collection of colors.
 
Garden looking good! Gotta separate before they start outgrowing each other.
 
A fisherman friend gave me fish roe. I think i should add it better when the lights are off.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new