Zoa dominated 125g

More from the app. View attachment 4131171
20250524_194405.jpg
20250524_194412.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 20250524_194336.jpg
    20250524_194336.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 59
I have neglected this thread as bad as i have neglected my corals the last few years. Or as bad as I neglect Daniel and David lol!!!!
There. Fixed it for you. 😜
 
So glad to see you back!
 
Have the kids been bribed? Did you quit your job? Did you get an ultimatum from your wife? Because It looks great again!
Kids stopped helping around the same time I lost interest. Now they're gone and I am going to try to give it one last push to either stay or get out. It's a great hobby that has brought me many friends and happy memories. I want to continue as long as I can keep selling in shows and pay for the expenses. Expenses means waste all the money I make in shows by buying more corals lol.
 
How you been crabby? I'm surprised the boss hasn't fored you a long time ago lol
Good buddy! How you been?
He tried getting rid of me, but like a bad itch, I keep coming back.
 
This acan is beautiful!
 

Attachments

  • 20250523-DSC_0392.jpg
    20250523-DSC_0392.jpg
    198.7 KB · Views: 56
  • 20250524-DSC_0423.jpg
    20250524-DSC_0423.jpg
    180.8 KB · Views: 31
  • 20250524-DSC_0424.jpg
    20250524-DSC_0424.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 31
  • 20250524-DSC_0501.jpg
    20250524-DSC_0501.jpg
    171 KB · Views: 29
  • 20250524-DSC_0504.jpg
    20250524-DSC_0504.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 29

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new