Zoa dominated 125g

Get ready!!! I did a very nice fragging video. It will come out on youtube afishionado channel in a few weeks
fraggingvideo2_zpsdc7c5b00.jpg

fraggingvideo3_zpsff06c208.jpg
 
Im hoping two are in the mail heading this way! I keep asking the mail man everyday..LOL Unless Rev has not sent any out yet..LOL You may be our plan B! Thanks I may have to take you up on that :)
 
Im hoping two are in the mail heading this way! I keep asking the mail man everyday..LOL Unless Rev has not sent any out yet..LOL You may be our plan B! Thanks I may have to take you up on that :)

Sorry I don't ship bwahahahah you're too easy lol. But knowing rev you will get it in 3 months after enough people nag!
 
HAHA..Im in Miami twice a year. But Miami is too crazy for me. I throw it in gear from Lauderdale to the Keys..lol. Ill get one one way or another..
 
Last edited:
I may have to do that. I'm a sucker for lechón so I usually find my self stopping for a few:)
 
Looking good Josh. Not you but the corals. :D
 
dang josh, How many tools do you use to Frag some zoas.! i wonder if you tried different things to show people different ways. ! looking forward to watching to video!

looks great.
 
dang josh, How many tools do you use to Frag some zoas.! i wonder if you tried different things to show people different ways. ! looking forward to watching to video!

looks great.

I fragged blue rhinos, vivid rainbows and a deepwater type zoo. Also some acans and a lepastrea. I only know 1 way of fragging lol. How many ways you know?
 
Josh - love your collection. I saw you said that you have everything :). Question: What is the most overrated Zoa you have purchased? Hype/Price wise.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new