Zoa dominated 125g

Josh - love your collection. I saw you said that you have everything :). Question: What is the most overrated Zoa you have purchased? Hype/Price wise.

I love them all nothing overrated. Honestly I do not pay a lot for anything as i wait for the price to fall or find someone willing to sell multiple polyps cheap.
 
swapzoapack_zpsca6e6d9b.jpg
 
Josh, are you don't iodine or any other supplements besides the big-3? Curious because I've heard some anecdotes relating to zoa health and iodine dosing recently.

Thanks!
-Z
 
Josh, are you don't iodine or any other supplements besides the big-3? Curious because I've heard some anecdotes relating to zoa health and iodine dosing recently.

Thanks!
-Z

I dose iodine once a week. What have you heard about iodine?
 
I heard that I should dose iodine once a week! So I've been doing it the last 3-weeks or so at a rate of about 1 drop/25g. Still think it's a bit early to say for sure but zoas appear to look better. Could be psychological....
 
I heard that I should dose iodine once a week! So I've been doing it the last 3-weeks or so at a rate of about 1 drop/25g. Still think it's a bit early to say for sure but zoas appear to look better. Could be psychological....
I add one drop of lugols per 10 gallons
 
You too Josh, and from meeting you and your wife at a couple of frag swaps you've done a great job brotha!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 27.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new