Zoa dominated 125g

Who's going to go see me? I will have fire, eye candy, sweetness, amazing zoas, incredible stuff just like Gabriel 007 likes lol. Tomorrow june 21st don't miss it!!!!!!!!!
5pageFLFragSwapcopy_zps2a3ba0e5.jpg
 
I just saw this in my tank. It looked like small food pellets inside a slime ball. Fish were going crazy eating it. Anyone knows what it might be? I have no idea?
[video=youtube_share;L77wW8giVfk]http://youtu.be/L77wW8giVfk[/video]
 
I just saw this in my tank. It looked like small food pellets inside a slime ball. Fish were going crazy eating it. Anyone knows what it might be? I have no idea?
[video=youtube_share;L77wW8giVfk]http://youtu.be/L77wW8giVfk[/video]
looks like something an anemone spit out? do you feed pellets?
 
Josh josh just wanted to say your tank is killerrrrrrrrrr and I hope to see the pack when ur rested up can't wait to see what they gonna look like !! Oh I'm hieu Anthony Chung the guy who won ya ig and fb pack :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new