Zoa dominated 125g


Which Zoanthids are in Pics

2
4
6
8
9

Can you please lable all your pics from now on.

Then we can all learn the fancy names.

It is so hard to keep up with all the different varieties out there.

If only you alone could tell us all the corals in your pics we would learn so much.

I ask everyone to do this of course but you are the most important.
 
Last edited:
Which Zoanthids are in Pics

2
4
6
8
9

Can you please lable all your pics from now on.

Then we can all learn the fancy names.

It is so hard to keep up with all the different varieties out there.

If only you alone could tell us all the corals in your pics we would learn so much.

I ask everyone to do this of course but you are the most important.

Nah! Too much work lol. I'm working on an ID section hopefully it'll be done before the end of the year and you will see all the names of everything especially when something has 20 names.
 
I will be working on Hebron, KY 41048 till wednesday. Any reefers or nice stores around this area?????
 
I'm just down the road. You could walk here in about 2 weeks.

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1418011974.146379.jpg
 
Dang!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 28.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new