Zoa dominated 125g

Josh I would trade my display just to have your frag tank :/
 
interesting, I just upgraded my skimmer to a reef octopus classic225, its a huge skimmer but I am running a mag12 on my return so I feel like I am under filtering. That my tank, mostly zoas I am a addict too, cant beat the colors
 

Attachments

  • 11863511_935615556482083_5676725686348187686_n.jpg
    11863511_935615556482083_5676725686348187686_n.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 336
interesting, I just upgraded my skimmer to a reef octopus classic225, its a huge skimmer but I am running a mag12 on my return so I feel like I am under filtering. That my tank, mostly zoas I am a addict too, cant beat the colors
Looks great man!
 
I met mike&terry and heard that you lost lots of colonies :/ How are you doing with that
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new