Zoa dominated 125g

I don't know if anyone has asked yet. But do you make your own grafted monti-caps? I just see a bunch of them together growing together and was curious it was like that. Beautiful corals!
 
I don't know if anyone has asked yet. But do you make your own grafted monti-caps? I just see a bunch of them together growing together and was curious it was like that. Beautiful corals!
Yes I do my own. Thanks!
 
Beautiful corals Josh!
 
Sorry, my bad. Still I wish i live closer so I can buy some from him.
Lol. I wish it was worth it to fly around and visit everywhere but it's too expensive and the corals get super stressed.
 
If you were to guesstimate the amount of money you spent on zoanthids and palyothias, what would you think it would be?
 
If you were to guesstimate the amount of money you spent on zoanthids and palyothias, what would you think it would be?
I've been in the hobby 4 years I would say around 100k in corals, maybe 50k in zoas.
 
Oh Wow. That is a lot. I've been in the hobby the same amount of time, and yet you're way above me in anything. By far you have the most impressing tank, considering the zoa and paly collection I so envy.
 
Lol. I wish it was worth it to fly around and visit everywhere but it's too expensive and the corals get super stressed.
Yeah, I've noticed many corals hate being shipped, but if I can find them locally, I can get almost any coral to live. There are some folks on here who ship awesome packages and still have them arrive DOA. So I completely understand and respect your position. With that being said... Whatcha got that ships well . Haahhaa yeah, I got jokes
 
Someone may have asked, but what camera are you using? And I love the tank of course :) :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new