Zoa dominated 125g

Hi my name is Carlos and I am Zoa addict...
Josh, where in Miami are you located? I would love to see this in person.
Amazing looking tank...besides fish poop what else do you use? have you try target feeding to see if the reproduction increases or decreases?
Hialeah by the opa locka airport. I will be around this weekend getting ready for RAP orlando you are welcome to come by.
 
Nice job Josh my PP!
 
Lol I'm in palm beach and were going to Orlando for the weekend anyways so I'm saving my money for your booth lol
Awesome! See you there. I will post pics of what I'm taking next week. Stay tuned so you get an idea of what i have
 
I'm a mess but for once I organized my stuff!!!!!!

20160411-DSC_0614.jpg
 
Nothing to see here...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new