Zoa dominated 125g

Man. Looks nice. I have to get something. My iPhone isn't making the grade. :)
Man. Look at the galaxy s7. I was super surprised
pics
1461457476587.jpg
1461457481650.jpg
1461457485780.jpg
1461457493880.jpg
1461457503819.jpg
 
In the video it looks like one of the black box you can see the reflection in the water but prolly a better light than that lol.

Jps I thought I seen these in your vid got a name for them?


20160328_100405.jpg


Also do you have wwc Gaias or wwc bamboozlers of so can we see a pic of them?
 
In the video it looks like one of the black box you can see the reflection in the water but prolly a better light than that lol.

Jps I thought I seen these in your vid got a name for them?


20160328_100405.jpg


Also do you have wwc Gaias or wwc bamboozlers of so can we see a pic of them?
If it's this ones i call them plasma suns

20160426-DSC_1083.jpg
 
Definitely not that one but super nice

Mine are just purple centers yellow skirts
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new