Zoa dominated 125g

@baseballfanatic2 all 3 of them are deepwater japanesse zoas really not deepwater but they are called that lol.
fruit loops
26712028965_532491c7aa_o.jpg

Emeralds on fire
26685750366_ac4f10edcc_o.jpg

LA Lakers
26712028835_048f849806_o.jpg
dang I have LA Lakers and they do not look as bright or sexy as yours. lol Yours glow!
 
@joshporksandwic are you still using Apollo leds?
Can you share the specific details?
Intensity, par, height, etc?
 
@joshporksandwic are you still using Apollo leds?
Can you share the specific details?
Intensity, par, height, etc?
2 cheap leds and 1 250w mh. Par in the middle 250 then 180 and around 100 on the edges. This is my frag tank. I'm still using apollos on my old 125g
1462202384980.jpg
 
Those photos are absolutely unreal! Nat Geo styles!
Cannot wait to see your stuff at next Florida frag swap when my tank should be ready!
Keep them coming!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new