Zoa dominated 125g

A few goodies for Rap this coming saturday

20160602-DSC_1029.jpg


20160602-DSC_1027.jpg


20160602-DSC_1021.jpg


20160602-DSC_1018.jpg


20160602-DSC_1017.jpg
 
Looking forward to seeing you Saturday morning Josh. I will be coming to your first! I think I have most of what you have shown in your recent pics. Will you be bringing any rare/pricey morphs?

Glad you decided to come to NJ!
 
Josh,

I was just on the website of reef hobbyist magazine and saw you did some articles and one is titled "EXPOSED! JOSHPORKSANDWICH'S ZOA-FRAGGING TECHNIQUE".

It says it's on page 42 but does not give the year or issue #. Can you tell me what that is so I don't need to go looking through each magazine, lol.
 
Josh,

I was just on the website of reef hobbyist magazine and saw you did some articles and one is titled "EXPOSED! JOSHPORKSANDWICH'S ZOA-FRAGGING TECHNIQUE".

It says it's on page 42 but does not give the year or issue #. Can you tell me what that is so I don't need to go looking through each magazine, lol.
Q4 2014 subscribe and you can download it free.
 
There are 3?

I have Only Read 2

I didn't know there was a Third.

Does anybody know all 3 issues so we can go back and read them :)

There is actually 4. Do a search on that website under his screen name..
 
josh, can you go back and label all of the pics so we know what each zoa/paly is? :D

I just want to know the names so when I win the powerball I can get them all

All the Pics?

That would probably be considered a Full Time Job!
 
There are 3?

I have Only Read 2

I didn't know there was a Third.

Does anybody know all 3 issues so we can go back and read them :)
Theres 1 on my setup 2 hottest zoas and 3 on fragging. I wrote 4 or 5 for reef2reef also but i dont know where they are lol
 
josh, can you go back and label all of the pics so we know what each zoa/paly is? :D

I just want to know the names so when I win the powerball I can get them all
Sure I'll get to it right away! Lol hell to the no. That would take me too long lol
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new