Zoa dominated 125g

I love doing mixed frags!!! Anyone else does this?

20160924-DSC_0172.jpg

I would love doing it too..but I don't have beautiful frags to mix. lol!
 
Where can you get some nice zoanthids without paying too much

Right here on the vendors section. I've personally have gotten great deals from zoanthids.com, Wwc, cherry corals, supreme reefs, living reef, and reefers direct. Contact them and they will work with you
 
I was the guy who talked to you on your Instagram all the time. Chris told me the great news so I will start saving!
My computer took a dump last week i will post pictures of what I'm taking soon
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new