Zoa dominated 125g

Come see me this sunday!!!!!! Some of the stuff I'm taking!

brew frag fest.jpg


20161130-DSC_0084.jpg


20161130-DSC_0085.jpg


20161130-DSC_0086.jpg


20161130-DSC_0087.jpg


20161130-DSC_0088.jpg


20161130-DSC_0089.jpg


20161130-DSC_0090.jpg


20161130-DSC_0092.jpg


20161130-DSC_0093.jpg
 
Its nice to see someone selling more than 1-2 polyps per frag! Nice man
 
Nice man!
 
Dude you're indeed a zoa addict lol.BTW what are the ones on the left called?I must have those
rainbo zoos.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new