Zoa dominated 125g

Get the pitchforks out!!! no zoas!!!!!!!!

untitled-0309.jpg


untitled-0310.jpg


untitled-0311.jpg


untitled-0312.jpg


untitled-0313.jpg


untitled-0314.jpg


untitled-0317.jpg


untitled-0406.jpg


untitled-0407.jpg
 
Josh, i have a question and couldnt think of a better person to ask. What is your standard proceedure for cleaning up after fragging zoas? We all know the dangers but we also know soap and cleaning chemicals can be hard on coral and fish. So how do you go about cleaning your tools and work area after fragging zoas?
 
Josh, i have a question and couldnt think of a better person to ask. What is your standard proceedure for cleaning up after fragging zoas? We all know the dangers but we also know soap and cleaning chemicals can be hard on coral and fish. So how do you go about cleaning your tools and work area after fragging zoas?

I rinse in the sink and I use an 18x18 tile and I just rinse in the sink also. Nothing crazy
 
1482030980466.jpg
1482030984865.jpg


Ok these are awesome. You have the greatest zoas josh. What are the names of these two? I have to get some!
 
I rinse in the sink and I use an 18x18 tile and I just rinse in the sink also. Nothing crazy

No type of cleaners? soap or anything like that?

Lets say you palytoxin gets on something and you don't clean it but it dries up. Once it's dry is there any threat?
 
No type of cleaners? soap or anything like that?

Lets say you palytoxin gets on something and you don't clean it but it dries up. Once it's dry is there any threat?
Just water. I haven't died in 4 years so i think it's ok. I store the tile and tools inside the house also. If you follow what i do and die is not my fault lol I'm an unique type of savage maybe my family and I are immune!!!!!!!
 
Trying to make a joke. The video was absolutely amazing man. Truely.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new