Zoa dominated 125g

If your intent was to make me super jealous, mission accomplished! Great job with your zoas man. I always like seeing pictures of them. Gives me something to strive for. Have you ever done a video /tutorial on how to frag zoas?
He has a great youtube video on fragging and has a write up in the reef hobbyist magazine on it too. Someone can prolly link them, its been a while for me. I actually went online and printed his article so i have it for reference.
 
Merry late Christmas everyone!

20161211-DSC_0205.jpg


20161211-DSC_0206.jpg


20161211-DSC_0207.jpg


20161211-DSC_0208.jpg


20161211-DSC_0209.jpg


20161211-DSC_0210.jpg


20161211-DSC_0211.jpg
 
Such a tease haha. Count me in the column of people that would love to know the trade names of those two if you know them.

Who cares about the names lol. They're beautiful only 2 in existence and I have them bwahaha. Just kidding I'm sure there's thousands out there I will name them after they're at least 20
 
Who cares about the names lol. They're beautiful only 2 in existence and I have them bwahaha. Just kidding I'm sure there's thousands out there I will name them after they're at least 20
haha well I'd love to buy some, you aren't anywhere near me, so gotta try finding them else where and it is hard to google those things :D
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 18.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new