Zoa dominated 125g

Getting the lines ready!

20170122-DSC_0022.jpg


20170122-DSC_0021.jpg
 
Alright...who wants to pick me up some zoas from this awesome dude and ship them to me? I'm no where near any of the swaps he attends lol
 
Nice Josh! Thanks again for giving me pre show access to your stash I have a ton of bad a** frags in my tank all from you! Very reputable seller of high quality corals! And a real good dude on top of it!
 
Nice Josh! Thanks again for giving me pre show access to your stash I have a ton of bad a** frags in my tank all from you! Very reputable seller of high quality corals! And a real good dude on top of it!
Anytime bro! Keem making awesome aluminum stands for me and we're straight lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new