Zoa dominated 125g

I dropped my camera 2 months ago and my pictures have been more blurry than ever. Sorry! When i buy a new one pics will be better!! The body cracked and i can't use the viewer, only on the screen
 
a few new thing ready to cook!!!

20170330-DSC_1142.jpg


20170330-DSC_1143.jpg


20170330-DSC_1144.jpg


20170330-DSC_1145.jpg


20170330-DSC_1147.jpg


20170330-DSC_1148.jpg


20170330-DSC_1149.jpg


20170330-DSC_1150.jpg


20170330-DSC_1151.jpg


20170330-DSC_1152.jpg


20170330-DSC_1153.jpg


20170330-DSC_1154.jpg


20170330-DSC_1155.jpg
 
Man very nice!
 
This is the nicest update you've ever posted!
Maaaan, there's atleast 4 or 5 in there that I have a longing for now...

Thanks for planting the itchy needs to have it seed in my mind Josh, now I can't stop thinking about those beauties


Don't know why last pics looked so small

20170330-DSC_1142.jpg


20170330-DSC_1143.jpg


20170330-DSC_1144.jpg


20170330-DSC_1145.jpg


20170330-DSC_1147.jpg


20170330-DSC_1148.jpg


20170330-DSC_1149.jpg


20170330-DSC_1150.jpg


20170330-DSC_1151.jpg


20170330-DSC_1152.jpg


20170330-DSC_1153.jpg


20170330-DSC_1154.jpg


20170330-DSC_1155.jpg
 
Josh are you taking these stunning pictures under your reguar LED fixture or are you using different lights for your photoshoots?

They are vibrant and beautiful!
 
Very nice!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new