Zoa dominated 125g

Anyone going to this?

18518922_10203176526770476_1194606789_o.jpg
 
@joshporksandwic I'll definitely be there on June 3rd! I've been dying to go to a frag swap in Miami. Do you by any chance have a list of names that you'll be taking?
 
@joshporksandwic I'll definitely be there on June 3rd! I've been dying to go to a frag swap in Miami. Do you by any chance have a list of names that you'll be taking?
sorry I'm too lazy to make a list lol. I have lot's of pictures though!!! Just look at the pics and you'll know exactly what i'm taking!
 
Awesome pictures!!

Do you want to tell us more about the PAR you keep your zoa's under, and lighting schedule?
 
Awesome pictures!!

Do you want to tell us more about the PAR you keep your zoa's under, and lighting schedule?
250 in the middle then 180 outer and 100 in the corners. I'm about to change all light schedules. I'll let you know once everything settles
 
250 in the middle then 180 outer and 100 in the corners. I'm about to change all light schedules. I'll let you know once everything settles

Thanks for sharing your knowledge and experiences Josh! I'm currently using a similiar light schedule as yours back from 2013, that i found in the reef hobbyist magazine. My zoa's have been improving since then, i think i was running too much white and too less blue.
My par meter is comming this week, i will match the par similiar to yours.
 
Those pics are amazing, what camera and lens are you using?
 
Do you use a clean up crew, hermits or snails? These zoa frags always looking soo sexy clean!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new