Zoa dominated 125g

105mm macro magic!

20170525-DSC_1698.jpg


20170525-DSC_1699.jpg


20170525-DSC_1697.jpg


20170525-DSC_1692.jpg


20170525-DSC_1691.jpg


20170525-DSC_1690.jpg


20170525-DSC_1689.jpg
 
IMG_0857.JPG


Caught him photoshopping when he was over at the house a few weeks ago. No really he was! Haha!

IMG_0859.JPG
 
OMG!! Is @joshporksandwic still in here!? I thought for sure we had banned you... #todolist #reminders
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new