Zoa dominated 125g

forgot to post this

20180128-DSC_0042 - Copy.jpg


20180129-DSC_0058 - Copy.jpg


20180129-DSC_0002 - Copy.jpg


20180129-DSC_0001 - Copy.jpg

I think you need a few more zoas man. That’s not enough lol.

Sweet collection!!
 
Holy cow I'm to page 100 it's taking me 2 days already lol I'll read more tomorrow this is unbelievble it's absolutely beautiful!
 
I don't know how I haven't seen this yet. Absolutely amazing!
 
yes
Aquavitros fuel and ME chemicals polyp extender every other day. Other than regular alk, cal, mg form ME chemichals


Hi Josh,

Quick question, why the fuel? isn't it used to raise Mg?

Thank you for your time and showing us your beautiful corals.
 
Josh, have u got any ricos? Show your collection :) Any grow tips? Im rico addicted, but by Yours pics Im getting to zoas also hehe :) Greetings from Poland!
 
What an awesome setup you have. You're certainly doing all the right things.

Would you mind sharing your Hydra settings?
Thanks
 
That's an interesting profile, have you been using it very long? It obviously works wonders for you.

Email on the way. Thanks
 
That's an interesting profile, have you been using it very long? It obviously works wonders for you.

Email on the way. Thanks
Since october. I'm so happy that I'm going to replace all my metal halides in the 125g with hydras.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new