Zoa dominated 125g

forgot to post these!!! Reef dreams show frags

20180315-DSC_0679.jpg


20180315-DSC_0677.jpg


20180315-DSC_0678.jpg


20180315-DSC_0676.jpg


20180315-DSC_0674.jpg


20180315-DSC_0673.jpg


20180315-DSC_0672.jpg


20180315-DSC_0671.jpg


20180315-DSC_0669.jpg


20180315-DSC_0668.jpg


20180315-DSC_0667.jpg


20180315-DSC_0664.jpg
 
I like sticks and will always like sticks but when I saw your collection of the Z's & P's
Oh my, is this going to be another obsession for me ;Jawdrop ;Nailbiting ;Facepalm
 
Can we get some pics of the whole tank now? There's 198 pages.
 
Can’t wait!! Bought a few things from you at the last frag swap and they are doing great. Looking forward to buying again.
 
Hey!
I thought you only grew zoas.
What’s this sps/lps stuff I see?!

o_O
Expanding the horizon lol. Actually 4-5 years ago i used to sell sps lol. I used to have a mixed reef but zoas took over my heart!
 
Josh, you know if you gave your Hair Algae a cool name like: "Funky Monkey Back Hair Algae", you'd retire a rich man!
I was going to bag it and put $50 for a small bag as a joke but didn't have time lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new