Zoa dominated 125g

Hi Guys finally after 1 year I feel my tank is decent enough to show. I'm a zoa hoarder lol.
8034564725_feb40e285c_b.jpg

8034611717_72759d7d83_b.jpg

8034610446_058b899d21_b.jpg

8034611255_a7da5c4235_b.jpg
Revolutionizes the meaning of 'hoarder'
 
I’ll be there - this is always a great show! Lots of vendors, great corals, and a large raffle! It is definitely worth the drive if you are anywhere near central Florida.
 
I’ll be there - this is always a great show! Lots of vendors, great corals, and a large raffle! It is definitely worth the drive if you are anywhere near central Florida.
I will be there too. I know where to find Josh the celebrity, so do you like to meet and say hi Peace River?
 
I will be there too. I know where to find Josh the celebrity, so do you like to meet and say hi Peace River?
Sounds great! I'll PM my contact info to you!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new