• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Zoa Encrusted Frag Rack for Sale

>>klong<<

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I keep postponing putting my zoas on my rock work because of palytoxin concerns, and they've overgrown my frag rack because of my hesitancy. It's time to get rid of them and let someone with confidence display them properly. Most of these were bought from Pieces of the Ocean. I think I have the names right:

$175 takes it all, including the frag rack :). Local pickup only. I'm in Philadelphia.
  • 7x Blue Diamond - these don't seem to like high light where I have them now - they're growing away from the light. I bought a single polyp of this for $79 and there are now 7 polyps.
  • 100ish x JF Stargazer
  • 100ishx LFS Special - these are attractive blue/dark blue that grow quite fast. Not sure of the name.
  • 9x Rasta
  • 9x Pink Sakura - these are really a stunning bright pink color
  • 15x Mohawk
  • ~15x Peach-ish large polyps with long tentacles

IMG_0815.jpeg

Legendary Corals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I keep postponing putting my zoas on my rock work because of palytoxin concerns, and they've overgrown my frag rack because of my hesitancy. It's time to get rid of them and let someone with confidence display them properly. Most of these were bought from Pieces of the Ocean. I think I have the names right:

$175 takes it all, including the frag rack :). Local pickup only. I'm in Philadelphia.
  • 7x Blue Diamond - these don't seem to like high light where I have them now - they're growing away from the light. I bought a single polyp of this for $79 and there are now 7 polyps.
  • 100ish x JF Stargazer
  • 100ishx LFS Special - these are attractive blue/dark blue that grow quite fast. Not sure of the name.
  • 9x Rasta
  • 15x Mohawk

IMG_0815.jpeg
The larger polyps are LC Petroglyphs :)

joe waring

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

• 100ish x JF Stargazer
  • 9x Rasta
  • 15x Mohawk

IMG_0815.jpeg
What part of philly? I live in 19053.

joe waring

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you text me, 732-850-2729. My name is Joe, i have a couple questions. One is about parking in philly if i come there. Thanks

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 100 75.2%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 11.3%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 6.0%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back