Zoa fragging how early?

FutureReefs

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 8, 2019
Messages
5
Reaction score
34
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I just got a frag of zoas and they have roughly 9 polyps on them. Would it hurt to frag all 9 of them and put them on separate frags to start 9 new colonies? And is there ever a time when its to early?
 
I've always been told that single polyps have a high mortality rate.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new