• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Zoa Growout Pack

Item Price
600
Shipping
YES shipping is available

B-RadReefer84

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 25, 2018
Messages
426
Reaction score
64
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am looking to get rid of some zoas I’ve been growing out. I have a pack of 5 for $600 shipped. Standard DOA. Pics of dead coral in bag within 2 hours of delivery. I am not responsible for any shipping delays.

Zoa Growout Pack

LSOH
9E365892-D32E-448B-BE0B-B33EEBF6A325.jpeg


Tasers
26D9067B-2BC8-4473-A8C7-FB9640F3DEA2.jpeg


AOI
ED896E43-3E50-4ABF-9E54-5D5B3F33EA1A.jpeg


Illuminati
E9774EC7-5F7A-4399-951F-A38B0ECAB75A.jpeg


Beauty and the Beast
5E88AE9F-DEB5-464D-881A-C8CF773AD69F.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new