Zoa ID/ comparison

  • Thread starter Thread starter winxp_man
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

winxp_man

So Many Tanks, So Little Time
View Badges
Joined
Dec 23, 2024
Messages
2,109
Reaction score
2,341
Location
Sacramento
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
An LFS has this but only one small frag left and they are growing it out.

I did find this other one that seems similar. I think it’s the same zoa but lighting difference. What do you guys think?

LFS



IMG_2889.png



Mine I got from a online vendor… it was listed as Exosphere Zoa


IMG_2888.jpeg
 
An LFS has this but only one small frag left and they are growing it out.

I did find this other one that seems similar. I think it’s the same zoa but lighting difference. What do you guys think?

LFS



IMG_2889.png



Mine I got from a online vendor… it was listed as Exosphere Zoa


IMG_2888.jpeg
Looks like an exosphere to me. Any slight variation may be due to different LED settings being different.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new