Zoa ID - High End

ReefStable

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 13, 2019
Messages
1,141
Reaction score
634
Location
Milwaukee
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I bought a few high end zoas and had some temp swings cause them to close for a while. As you would guess, they all got mixed up. So, please let me know what you believe they are... I'll add what I believe they are and look for confirmation.

x-1.jpg

Dayglo Volcano or Flaming Mohican?

x-3.jpg

USM?

pox-zoa.jpg

Hephaestus or Bowser?

x-2.jpg

No idea...
 
Last edited:
First ones are likely Mohicans, second look to be jf kraks, third appear to be krak gods though they could be either of the two you listed - time will tell as they get happier.

Those last ones don’t look like anything I’ve seen before.
 
I am unsure but those last ones are absolutely beautiful. Maybe the last ones are Scarface?
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new