Zoa ID Please

  • Thread starter Thread starter d00dy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

d00dy

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 19, 2012
Messages
51
Reaction score
21
Location
Katy, TX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Could someone please ID these...I am not sure if they even have a name.





Thanks in advance.
 
Maybe this is a better picture of the second ones...sorry phone pictures are the best I have.

 
Second pic definitely pink, definitely not PPEs.



PPEs below.
 

Attachments

  • PPE-1.jpg
    PPE-1.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 183

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new