Zoa ID please

https://www.omegasea.net/

NanoDJS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Oh wow , where did you get these , I got these wild grown around 5 -6 years ago , along with lunar , white walker, Ob-1 , the glow worms , and a few others , very few every survived from what Ive heard , including my own brood stock. Thats insane to see them again , they are basically NEON v-day Mass right with oragne / pink flouresce ... Ill take a frag if you ever grow them out like that . Are they from recent indo shipment . ?

Gareth elliott

Read, Tinker, Fail, Learn
View Badges
Reaction score
Wild version of a darth maul?

looked at 400 zoa pictures found nothing exactly like it lol.

NanoDJS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Im hopeful that more are coming in , its gotta be from indo . That frag plug is BRAND NEW , if people were growing these out stateside we would have them still. Good score !

OP
Leadfooted

Leadfooted

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Oh wow , where did you get these , I got these wild grown around 5 -6 years ago , along with lunar , white walker, Ob-1 , the glow worms , and a few others , very few every survived from what Ive heard , including my own brood stock. Thats insane to see them again , they are basically NEON v-day Mass right with oragne / pink flouresce ... Ill take a frag if you ever grow them out like that . Are they from recent indo shipment . ?
You called it when you mentioned the pink flouresce, I couldn’t describe that part but it’s what makes it unique and got my attention. I’d be glad to get you a Frag. Let me get them happy and I’ll keep you in mind for sure. Thank you!

Corals.com
OP
Leadfooted

Leadfooted

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Im hopeful that more are coming in , its gotta be from indo . That frag plug is BRAND NEW , if people were growing these out stateside we would have them still. Good score !
Here’s a pic under whites. Colors as bright as my rainbow Blasto for reference.
39C58BF5-54BA-4379-B0EC-FCE11C705509.jpeg

How often do you clean your filter socks?

• Every few days

Votes: 189 26.4%
  • Every weekend

Votes: 122 17.0%
  • Every other week

Votes: 55 7.7%
  • Every month

Votes: 28 3.9%
  • When they look dirty

Votes: 60 8.4%
  • I don't ever clean them

Votes: 8 1.1%