Zoa id please?

hmmmmm

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have had these for a while, very slow growing but they are finally doing something. Look like a bit like cornbreds white zombie to me, but they have both a blue and white spatter pattern.
Photo is made under Reefled 90, 40%blue, 10% white, smartphone cam with an orange filter and makro lens.

IMG_20210629_222842.jpg

OP
OP
hmmmmm

hmmmmm

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Salted agave or white zombie
The Salted Agave seems to have more of a green splatter/ring, so im thinking its either white zombie or seduction. Seems they are switched around a bit, when i look at the pictures for both online, it seems to be either/or..

Snoopdog

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have had these for a while, very slow growing but they are finally doing something. Look like a bit like cornbreds white zombie to me, but they have both a blue and white spatter pattern.
Photo is made under Reefled 90, 40%blue, 10% white, smartphone cam with an orange filter and makro lens.

I have a question somewhat related. Is that what you are running your Reefled 90 at normally? Which tank is this?

OP
OP
hmmmmm

hmmmmm

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a question somewhat related. Is that what you are running your Reefled 90 at normally? Which tank is this?
Yes, it's a small tank so the 90 is way to powerfull. Running this for 8 hours with a half hour ramp up and down. Waterbox Peninsula 15

Back