Zoa ID please

IIDRYWATERII

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 17, 2021
Messages
446
Reaction score
91
Location
yorkshire
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ID please….. thanks

8CD03D89-C4EB-49CE-B90D-C1F830727D51.jpeg
 
Oo! I can't help with the ID, but if this picture is at all true to life, that's a nice one!
 
Oo! I can't help with the ID, but if this picture is at all true to life, that's a nice one!
Ye it’s very close to the eye, not seen them that bright before…
 
They came with Red Devil redactis mushroom I got…Didn’t give me the name of zoa…..
 
Cool zoas, /and/ you got them free? Awesome deal. As a side bonus, they're the nice kind with the really short stalks. I prefer those.
(I know stalk length is somewhat dependent on lighting, but some zoas seem to be much more likely to be nice and flat to the rock.)
 
Cool zoas, /and/ you got them free? Awesome deal. As a side bonus, they're the nice kind with the really short stalks. I prefer those.
(I know stalk length is somewhat dependent on lighting, but some zoas seem to be much more likely to be nice and flat to the rock.)
Ye was free, ye was thinking same with the stalk length….

origional photo below before I separated them….
 

Attachments

  • 739FA453-0784-4AB0-BC58-286F795D8761.jpeg
    739FA453-0784-4AB0-BC58-286F795D8761.jpeg
    276.9 KB · Views: 35

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new