Zoa ID? Possible HI Ding Dangs?

  • Thread starter Thread starter skinz78
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2009
Messages
21,938
Reaction score
638
Location
lovely rainy NW Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought this mini colony of Hawaiian Zoa's the other day from a LFS and they did know they were from Hawaii but didn't have an ID on them. I'm thinking maybe Ding Dangs?

206527_310993472339253_344838357_n.jpg
 
There's quite a few Hawaiian palys that look similar, but that's a major score from a LFS. Nice find. My ding dangs when I had them were somewhat greenish/blue.
 
yup looks like a score for $3/pp bro! ding ding dang it is! They look really nice and healthy too. Might need to go a little higher in placement tho. they usually "stretch" their neck like that when they need more light.

CoralPedia.com :: Ding Dang PE's
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 22.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new