OP
Fragtory

Fragtory

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have also been told they may be velociraptor people eaters thanks for the input..

Eastlake

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are a bunch of trade names for a variety of zoas that look very similar. One things for sure, they are a type of Hawaiian people eater and very pretty ones to boot.

Eastlake

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are a bunch of trade names for a variety of zoas that look very similar. One things for sure, they are a type of Hawaiian people eater and very pretty ones to boot.

OP
OP
Fragtory

Fragtory

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Too many Speckles to be a ding dang in my opinion

Michael Naegeli

Captainspando
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The amount of speckles can be more or less depending on lighting. More light typically more speckles. There are tons of Palys that are bout identical w different names. Ding dang is just a popular name for a Hawaiian people eater is the bottom line. Just a name for reference pretty much as they all are

DSC reef

Coral wasted
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The amount of speckles can be more or less depending on lighting. More light typically more speckles. There are tons of Palys that are bout identical w different names. Ding dang is just a popular name for a Hawaiian people eater is the bottom line. Just a name for reference pretty much as they all are
Agreed

OP
OP
Fragtory

Fragtory

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry ding dang is a very specific paly it looks very unique .Its definitely a Hawaiian.. Maybe a people eater. But not a ding dang there are many Hawaiian people eaters that are not called ding dang.. Why bc they are unique and not just a referance ..the reference would be Hawaiian..

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 18 34.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 17 32.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 10 18.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.9%

Back