Zoa Junkie's Oceanic Illuminata 57g Build

Nice! those are some cool looking lights! now get some rock in that bad boy!
 
I see a small but possibly hazardous issue with your plumbing. It looks like you've used a metal clasp on your return pump and flex tube, if it is the metal will eventually rust and could cause major issues. I hope I am seeing it wrong.

Other than that its looking good!
 
I see a small but possibly hazardous issue with your plumbing. It looks like you've used a metal clasp on your return pump and flex tube, if it is the metal will eventually rust and could cause major issues. I hope I am seeing it wrong.

Other than that its looking good!

Yes beginner mistake, I took it off immediately after someone else posts about it as well. Now have it remover so there shouldn't be any issues, thankfully.
 
Sweet looking. Do you like the Miniflakes? I'm thinking of topping my sugar fine sand off with some of that.


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Sweet looking. Do you like the Miniflakes? I'm thinking of topping my sugar fine sand off with some of that.


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP

Yes I love my miniflakes. I didnt believe how white the sand would be based off the reviews, but it blows away CaribSea by miles, I'll only stick with Tropic Eden sand from now on.
 
Yes beginner mistake, I took it off immediately after someone else posts about it as well. Now have it remover so there shouldn't be any issues, thankfully.

Good deal.

I am going to have to move my tank andi won't be taking my sand and plan on using Tropic Eden as well.
 
Finished my DYI mesh tank cover, now my tank is wrasse safe and other jumpers as well!

07FFC4EE-A175-4815-B310-D01D5E02810A-3526-0000002195460C6D_zps9a480124.jpg

EE7B5E7C-A83F-4D7B-AA3D-C987AFFB5D00-3526-000000219D19868D_zps6091b3ec.jpg

503656C4-C4D5-4CB3-8C4B-C737AAFDEA8F-3526-00000021AB100B79_zpsdef6303f.jpg
 
can't wait to see more progress
 
Great built, just following along...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new