• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

ZOA Mini-colony liquidation

Reefer1978

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My zoa farm is overgrowing, I have cheap colonies up for grabs. $2 per polyp, price will depend on the colony size itself, what I can remove off the rack. Pickup in Ho-Ho-Kus, NJ.

Rainbow Infusions
God of War
JF Capt Jerks
Bob Marleys
LA Lakers
King Midas
People Eaters
and more

Please PM if interested with how many colonies you want, when you would like to pick up, shipped, etc. This isn't WYSIWYG, please don't ask to make frags, price is set this cheap because they are colonies. Every purchase starts with Rainbow Infusions and Gods of War as they need to go first. Curb-side pickup if local, shipping is available for $60.

IMG_1872.JPG
IMG_3695.JPG
IMG_7065.JPG
IMG_0090.JPG
IMG_9007.JPG

Last edited:

nbooks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just posting to remember this. Just got my tank up and running, but should be ready for some in the next few weeks!

OP
OP
Reefer1978

Reefer1978

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I want to repeat some rules, so you don't waste your and my time. If these rules are not read and understood, I may not respond to your message:
  1. Every order starts with Rainbow Infusions and Gods of War. If you already have one or both, and don't want any more, this is not a thread for you.
  2. This is now a WYSIWYG post. You can't pick specific polyps. What I remove from the rack when you order is what you are purchasing.
  3. Price is firm at $2 per polyp + shipping. If you expecting to get better deals, this is not a thread for you.
  4. I am not making frags. If you want frags - sure, I will make them, but you will have to pay standard polyp rate then.
I hope this clarifies things.

rlkilwil

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also can I have the names of the zoas? In the description you said “and more”- so what are the others??

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back