• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Zoa Pack $150 (9 types)

Jesoccer94

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This thread is for the general discussion of the classified ad Zoa Pack $150 (9 types). For more information about this item, please click the link or ask a question in this thread.

Please add to the discussion here.

On3ofak1nd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seller @Jesoccer94 is great to work and communicate with! They worked with me on shipping to coordinate on arrival day and the package was packed very well with thick insulation and a heat pack. All frags were secure in Zen Coral Cup's and everything opened up beautifully shortly after acclimation and dipping! Almost 1 week later they are all looking great! Very pleased and I would definitely order again!

OP
OP
J

Jesoccer94

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seller @Jesoccer94 is great to work and communicate with! They worked with me on shipping to coordinate on arrival day and the package was packed very well with thick insulation and a heat pack. All frags were secure in Zen Coral Cup's and everything opened up beautifully shortly after acclimation and dipping! Almost 1 week later they are all looking great! Very pleased and I would definitely order again!
Thanks for the kind words. Let me know if you need anything.

All, I will be marking this post sold but have 1000+ plugs and would be glad to make pack deals.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 76 38.0%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 68 34.0%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.5%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 29 14.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back