• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

ZOA PACK/Torch/Hammers

Item Price
35-275
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Sold4jc7

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2018
Messages
530
Reaction score
377
Location
Hesperia
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 92.3%
12   1   0
I'm in Socal (92345) but will be in Orange County tomorrow, 5/12. I can meet you halfway if you're interested. I can ship, but I prefer to sell locally. Feel free to message me with any questions.

WYSIWYG 12 Zoa Frags $275

20230511_112545(0) (1).jpg


Top Row Left to Right
Purple Death
Rastas
Bam Bams
Middle Row Left to Right
AOI
Hyper Phoenix
Vampires
Bowsers
Bottom Row Left to Right
Cat Eyes
Sunny D's
Captain America
Scrambled Eggs
WWC Ked Reds

GOLD HAMMER $55 3 heads

20230511_112442.jpg


Green Hammer $35 2 Heads
I've had this green hammer for almost 20 years.
20230511_112032.jpg


Indo Gold Torch $100 1 splitting head.
I've had the torch for 6 years.

20230511_112242.jpg


20230511_112325.jpg
 
I'll take the Indo and Green hammer. Quote me shipping 93291 its not far
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new