Zoa/Paly ID Help

tinhorse

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have these in my tank and they like to grow! Just wondering if anybody could identify them as I have no idea what they are.....Thanks
First picture is under blue LEDs second is with the flash of the camera light.
20210101_190839.jpg
20210101_190846.jpg

OP
OP
T

tinhorse

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A little but more orange...? They spread like crazy and today I had to take out a couple hundred.... Almost worse than the green palys I had.....

OP
OP
T

tinhorse

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks. Unfortunately there is very little interest in corals where I'm at on Vancouver Island , can't get rid of any of my ever growing frags and corals and BTAs....I need more reefers in my town.

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks. Unfortunately there is very little interest in corals where I'm at on Vancouver Island , can't get rid of any of my ever growing frags and corals and BTAs....I need more reefers in my town.
How often can you get to a lfs? If not often I would suggest a frag tank and when you go take all the frags with you. Maybe you get some in credit.

OP
OP
T

tinhorse

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmmm, mine have the mouth of a mowhawk and orange of those Pandora's...kind of a brighter ring of orange around the outer edge.

OP
OP
T

tinhorse

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bet that's the case. And my lights are not the best for color.....just running t5 ho. 2 purples, 1 blue and 1 whiter ATI...

footgal

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bet that's the case. And my lights are not the best for color.....just running t5 ho. 2 purples, 1 blue and 1 whiter ATI...
Most likely just a Mohawk or Pandora that morphed. They can morph because of light, flow, water parameters, amount of nutrients, etc. I have a lot that don’t look anything like they did when I bought them, it’s part of the fun :)

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 134 88.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back