Zoa/Palythoa ID?

limejuice82

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 26, 2023
Messages
24
Reaction score
8
Location
London
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20260907_120512_21A3CA0D-4464-450F-B65D-AC82AA7BE965.png

Any help will be appreciated!
 
Sorry, this is an absolutely useless photo for doing an ID. Try less blue and more white light.
 
I would say put a little white in it but keep a bit of blue in it, to help show colors. My guess is Hawaiian PEs, as some are pretty dark colored
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new