zoa tank boys

Spicy Reef

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 22, 2021
Messages
723
Reaction score
1,367
Location
Seattle
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently left a comment on a utube vid below.

"Supply and demand + large companies marketing and even influencers presenting top of the line equipment. Doesn't have to be.
I built my 150g, rockwork + live, filter, heat, lights, no sump.. for under $1.5K"

This got me band from leaving comments - lol - I thought it was a valid point. I don't consider these guys influencers they don't have enough followers. I wonder if it was something else that triggered them???


 
Sorry, I tried to watch the video but couldn't even get a minute in and was wanting to jab a pencil in my ear.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 32.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new