Zoanthid Polyp Uniquity

StartingATank

Self-Diagnosed Coral Addict
View Badges
Joined
Nov 30, 2024
Messages
2,348
Reaction score
1,742
Location
DFW Metroplex
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So this has always interested me, but what are some Zoas that every polyp is unique? I know no two Zoa polyps are the exact same, but they are very similar. I am curious about ones that are like speckled fire and ice, ultra nipples, mystiques, exospheres, Strats, and white zombies, to be specific. Are there any other interesting Zoas that are like this?
 
Do you have photos of this?
 
Do you have photos of this?

Yeah I have a white zombie I was just mostly wondering if there were any zoas that are like white zombies that are completely unique in each polyp. I will add the pic later today as my white zombie is currently closed because my lights haven’t come on yet
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new