B

Briney Dave

High School Marine edc.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great Idea thanks.
if you have any small or less expensive (spending the kids money) zoa frags hold some for me I will be sure to find you in Cleveland
Briney

OP
OP
B

Briney Dave

High School Marine edc.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know it is expensive to ship and a pain to do but if anyone has the ability and desire to send us some small zoanthid frags for the research projects that would really help us out. we are trying to pull off a great deal of research on a shoe string budget. We have been awarded a grant for some of it and continue to search for more without running around with our hand out but it is not an easy thing to accomplish.

Here is our mailing/shipping address
David Bowers C/O
Bellevue High School
200 Oakland Ave.
Bellevue, Ohio 44811
419-484-5070 is the school phone
pm me with any questions or if you would like a receipt for your donations

as always I am greatful for your time and attention

your pal
Briney

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Zep, thats a great idea! :)

OP
OP
B

Briney Dave

High School Marine edc.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank so much for the suggestion on the racks. We will be making them adjustable to creat the different lum levels between trials.
I can not look at your pictures here at school due to web filtering but I will check them out at home.

And thanks a ton more in advance for setting aside frags for us. That is very generous and appreciated.

I am so grateful for the amount of response people have made in making suggestions and positive criticism of the project. It will help us to get off on a much better foot then we would have come up with on our own.

We have the dreeded state tests next week and I will be giving another week off to recover LOL then I will be asking for their research proposals for the individual projects and for each student's part of the bigger zoanthid projects

These research projects are so exciting to me because we start them off with more than half the students having never started or maintained a salt tank and finish with skilled propagators and reef keepers who are also great stewards of the wild as well.

I have two students this year who are on their way to Hawaii to study Marine Biology which are the first two to make it all the way through our program.

OP
OP
B

Briney Dave

High School Marine edc.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got in trouble today, the reef central mods took my request for donations as a buy/sell request and dumped me to the dregs.

Its my fault but I am not the happiest guy about it.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 15 7.9%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 34 17.8%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 127 66.5%
  • Neither.

Votes: 9 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.1%
Back