• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Zoas and montis pack

Item Price
$150, $120
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

iReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2009
Messages
1,149
Reaction score
203
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hello R2R and Happy Reefing.

Here is wysiwyg pack

zoas pack (14 plugs with 15 variation of zoas and paly) $150 shipped

monti (tropic thunder, og superman, blue haze, mystic sunset and 2 types of digitada) $120 shipped

shipping will be overnight with standard DOA applied.

20231109_235304.jpg
20231110_004137.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new