Zoas for sale!

  • Thread starter Thread starter 11f150
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

11f150

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 22, 2012
Messages
2,431
Reaction score
771
Location
Nashville, TN
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have decided to go a different route for my tank and want to sell off my zoas. I was in the process of collecting high end zoas. The zoas I have had have been growing like crazy and are healthy. I dumped some money into getting them and will probably ask what I paid for them since there is now more of them since they have been growing. I don't have a good camera to capture them but if you want to come over and look at them come on over. Not shipping coral. If you want a pack deal on the whole thing, let me know we can work something out. Dragonball Zs---30
Orange Rainbows---
Gold Dust---40
Bam Bams---20
Fire and Ice---30
Darth Mauls---40
Armor of Gods----40
Peach Fuzz---25
Mohawks--25
Purple Deaths--30
Captain Americas---20
Forest Fire--25
Purple Rains-25
Tubb Blues-35
Red Rings---25
Sunny Ds-65
Jason Fox Red Hornets-60
Jason Fox Blue B@stards -50
Jason Fox cats eyes-50
Rastas-30
Green bay packers-35 I would say most of them are 10+ polyps with some having a lot more than that. The lowest count is the rastas and I think there are 2-3 polyps.
 
Also adding for sale: ORA Green Velvet 30
Pink/Red Hyacinthus 35
 
Heres a updated list on whats available, dropped the price on a few: Dragon Ball Z ---30 Gold Dust---40
Bam Bams---20
Fire and Ice---30
Darth Mauls---40
Armor of Gods----40
Peach Fuzz---25
Mohawks--25
Purple Deaths--30
Captain Americas---30
Forest Fire--25
Purple Rains---25
Tubb Blues----30
Red Rings---25
Jason Fox Red Hornets----50
Jason Fox cats eyes----50
Green bay packers---35 ORA Green Velvet--- 30
Pink/Red Hyacinthus ---35 Green Birdsnest---- 25
 
Updated: Gold Dust---40
Bam Bams---20
Fire and Ice---30
Armor of Gods----40
Peach Fuzz---25
Mohawks--25
Purple Deaths--30
Captain Americas---30
Purple Rains---25
Tubb Blues----30
Red Rings---25
Jason Fox Red Hornets----50
ORA Green Velvet--- 30
Pink/Red Hyacinthus ---35 Green Birdsnest---- 25
 
Im off this afternoon and looking to give a package deal. Contact me on what you like and we can figure something out.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new