Zoas for Sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter Marc11
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Marc11

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 27, 2013
Messages
554
Reaction score
105
Location
North Branford, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I cut up some frags about 2 months ago. Here is what I have.

Blue Hornets
7p $35
6p $30

Bam Bams or Wam Bams (very bright)
6p $30

King Midas
3p- $25

Sunny D's
12p (maybe some babies) $100

I also have a colony of Rastas.
20+ polyps $140
 
do you have any of these left? i'll be in branford saturday and sunday for my sons aau tournament
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new